DPH Expectorant Cough Syrup used to relieve symptoms of allergy, hay fever, and the common cold. These symptoms include?rash,?itching, watery?eyes, itchy?eyes/nose/throat,?cough,?runny nose, and?sneezing. It is also used to prevent and treat?nausea,?vomiting?and?dizziness?caused by?motion sickness
For Adult and Children.
For the fast relief of:
- Itchy/ Watery Eyes
- Chest Congestion
? ? ?Due to colds and allergies
- It is used to relieve coughing.
- It is used to ease allergy signs.
- It is used to help?motion sickness.
- It is used to treat signs like?Parkinson?s disease?caused by other health problems.
- It is used to treat sleep problem
Use diphenhydramine elixir, liquid, and syrup as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- Take with or without food. Take with food if it causes an?upset stomach.
- Measure liquid doses carefully. Use the measuring device that comes with diphenhydramine elixir, liquid, and syrup. If there is none, ask the pharmacist for a device to measure diphenhydramine elixir, liquid, and syrup.
There are no reviews yet.